GCC Version

Paul C crispy1975 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 09:07:45 PDT 2011

On 21/07/11 16:59, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:

> gcc45 does specify those --with-* options.
> gcc46 doesn't build gfortran, so it shouldn't be checking for that.

$ port info gcc46
gcc46 @4.6-20110325, Revision 1 (lang)
Variants:             gfortran, java, (-)universal

for C, C++, Objective-C and Objective-C++. This is a prerelease
                       BETA version and does not have all available
language front ends enabled.
Homepage:             http://gcc.gnu.org/

Library Dependencies: gmp, mpfr, libiconv, libmpc
Runtime Dependencies: gcc_select
Platforms:            darwin
License:              GPLv3
Maintainers:          mww at macports.org

That's what my port info command returns, I'm not doing anything special
when trying to install, just...

sudo port install gcc46