Postfix (Fetchmail and Dovecote) on OSX 10.6.7 ???

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Jun 21 14:14:46 PDT 2011

On Jun 21, 2011, at 16:05, William H. Magill wrote:

> The only interesting thing I noticed -- the second request for a password.
>
> I assume that it was simply sudo timing out -- as the mysql5, especially, and postscript
> installs  did take a while. I wasn't timing them, so I don't know how long they actually took.

sudo remembers your password for 5 minutes, I think. After that you have to enter it again.

> Error: Port postfixadmin not found

It has not been committed yet.

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/29874

> Error: Port sqlgrey not found

It was committed 3 days ago. selfupdate and try again.

https://trac.macports.org/changeset/79570

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/29876

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/29875