[wiki - new howto] How to setup MySQL Workbench to work with MacPorts

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Thu Jun 23 02:34:35 PDT 2011

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/MySQLWorkbench

I've done the preliminaries on a new howto !

TODO:
+1: add comments
+2: modify the illustrations with pointers reflecting the comments
+3: add information in how to modify permissions on individual
    schemas and tables on a user-by-user basis

Question:
+1: should I reduce the size of the individual images ?
    and by how much ?

Problem:
+1: I inadvertently uploaded the same image twice :-(
    how do I remove the duplicate ?

At this point in time I'ld like to solicit your comments on the howto !
Feel free to give me the once-over .-)

--
Bjarne D Mathiesen
København N ; Danmark ; Europa