Xcode 4

Scott Webster sewebster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:10:15 PST 2011

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 1:48 AM, Keith J. Schultz <keithjschultz at web.de> wrote:
> PPC is DEAD! If you need to support PPC keep Xcode 3 around. Xcode 3 and
> Xcode 4 can be installed along side each other!
> regards
> Keith

I still have a PPC (G4) mac that works fine.  Probably I'm not the
only one who still owns a functional PPC mac?  Anyway, that doesn't
necessarily mean that Macports should support PPC forever... but I'm
interested in knowing if Macports users are more or less likely than
"average" to be using older machines?  Can we gather any information
on this from Macports server logs or anything?

Scott