Xcode 4

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Fri Mar 11 22:56:45 PST 2011

HI all,

	The way I see it Apple is opening up another market!
	If you look at the Mac App store you will see that Xcode 4
	is the TOP selling App!

	Which means that their are a lot of developers that are not
	registered developers.

	Over here in Germany Xcode 4 only cost as much as a pack of
	cigarettes!

	I do see the problem with ports that many things must be done inside
	of ports, as of Xcode 4. But, how many ports already depend on newer
	gccs!

	regards
		Keith.