Keyboard support for gedit, bluefish and other macports installed software

Brian Wilson bountonw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 01:30:34 PDT 2011

Brandon,

Thank you, I made the change in X11 and can type. I also installed
quarts-wm, but I didn't see a difference. Do I need to change some place for
my programs to upon with quartz?

Brian

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Brandon S Allbery KF8NH <
allbery.b at gmail.com> wrote:

--
Brian Wilson

Do you want to have a really good year? Connect the dots between Psalm 37:4
and Isaiah 58:13-14.