Atlas errors "throttling apparently enabled"

Philip Hudson phil.hudson at iname.com
Sat Mar 26 12:44:03 PDT 2011

On 26 Mar, 2011, at 6:06 pm, vincent habchi wrote:

>> Titanium PowerBook G4 (PowerPC) running 10.5.8
>
> Did you try compiling Atlas with the computer tied to the mains or
> not?

Doing it remotely for my parents over ssh, but to the best of my
knowledge and belief they have it plugged in all the time. It's in a
fixed position -- they use it as a desktop, in other words -- and I've
instructed them not to close the lid (and thus put the machine to
sleep) as they normally do, until I give them the all-clear.

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63