AbiWord for Intel?

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Mon Nov 28 11:03:41 PST 2011

* Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> [111127 17:55]:
> On Nov 27, 2011, at 18:25, Tim Johnson wrote:
>
> > Ryan Schmidt:
> >>
> >> Please test the portfile attached here:
> >>
> >> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/17012
> >  Thanks for that. I've downloaded the portfile, but at this time am
> >  unsure of how to use it.
>
> In the Terminal, "cd" to the directory where you downloaded the Portfile and type "sudo port install"
  Thanks. But no luck. Ports just says:
  "--->  Cleaning abiword"
  I guessing that abiword has been built, but I don't know where it
  is installed.
  I can find
  /Applications/MacPorts/AbiWord.app/Contents/MacOS/Abiword as an
  executable, but this is loading with the PPC disclaimer and has a
  timestamp of 7-10-2006. Apparently this is what was installed
  earlier then I downloaded a binar.
  So where did it go?
  `which' doesn't see it either.
  linus:Downloads tim$ echo $PATH
  /opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11/bin:/opt/css/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin

--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com