Setup problem with Mailman

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Mon Oct 10 19:28:11 PDT 2011

Correction:

The problem below occurred because Mailman had run into an error and
hadn't installed that directory.  I figured that one out and it's
installing again.

Now I'm back to a Group Mismatch error once again, and adding the
configure line

     --with-mail-gid=staff

(and removing the line --with-mail-gid=${mmgroup} ) as suggested doesn't
fix it.

Next step?  It seems I go through this every time I do an install of
Mailman...