Forum?

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 08:15:16 PDT 2011

On Oct 11, 2011, at 9:43 AM, John wrote:

> Hi, does MacPorts have a forum? I think I would like a forum instead of a mailing list, just saying..............Great stuff you guys are doing BTW.

This *is* the forum, and judging by the fact that there is no alternative, it would be safe to assume that most users prefer this.

And, I agree with you, MacPorts *is* the beesknees. The best thing since Unix on Mac.

(Would love to have a GUI package manager -- one that works on Lion -- kinda like what R has, but I am assuming it is too much work to be worth it).

Puneet.