Checksum error

Kastus Shchuka macports at tprfct.net
Sat Sep 3 14:09:55 PDT 2011

I am afraid this issue resurrected again with curl-ca-bundle at 7.21.7_3:

$ sudo port upgrade curl-ca-bundle
--->  Computing dependencies for curl-ca-bundle
--->  Fetching archive for curl-ca-bundle
--->  Attempting to fetch curl-ca-bundle-7.21.7_3.darwin_9.noarch.tgz
from http://packages.macports.org/curl-ca-bundle
--->  Fetching curl-ca-bundle
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for curl-ca-bundle
Error: Checksum (rmd160) mismatch for certdata-1.78.txt
Error: Checksum (sha256) mismatch for certdata-1.78.txt
Error: Target org.macports.checksum returned: Unable to verify file
checksums
Log for curl-ca-bundle is at: /opt/local/var/macports/logs/
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync
.macports.org_release_ports_net_curl-ca-bundle/curl-ca-bundle/main.log
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1

Should I update the same ticket or open a new one?

Thanks,

Kastus