fuse4x-kext build fails during ntfs-3g install

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Mon Apr 2 23:19:07 PDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 09:22:29PM -0500, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:
> Don't invoke "xcodebuild", but instead "xcodebuild -license":
> https://trac.macports.org/wiki/ProblemHotlist#xcode-eula
>
> I hope that error message has been updated but simply not released to the users yet. Sorry about the misleading text.

That error message actually comes from xcodebuild directly, not from
us.

We don't actually do anything to check whether the user has accepted
the EULA. It'd be nice to do that, but there isn't a convenient
command-line way to check whether the user has accepted it (short of
running xcodebuild and checking if it fails).

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/