Bugzilla

Floyd Resler fresler at adex-intl.com
Thu Apr 12 06:45:15 PDT 2012

I'm having problems installing Bugzilla on my 10.5 machine.  It fails at installing python27.  The installer says this:
--->  Installing python27 @2.7.2_4
Error: Target org.macports.install returned:
bzip2: Compressed file ends unexpectedly;
	perhaps it is corrupted?  *Possible* reason follows.
bzip2: Inappropriate ioctl for device
	Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files.

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.

/usr/bin/tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
/usr/bin/tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
Error: Failed to install python27

I had to abort the first install attempt of phython27 so I'm thinking that's what's causing the problem.  I just can't figure out how to get back to a clean state to try again.

Thanks!
Floyd