OpenCV port variants

George Profenza orgicus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 04:40:30 PDT 2012

I think I did something wrong.
I ran:
  sudo port selfupdate
then:
  sudo port upgrade --enforce-variants opencv +qt4 +python27
but everything holts when building opencv.

I had a look at the log and this is where everything holts:

/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_graphics_opencv/opencv/work/OpenCV-2.4.2:
No such file or directory

and that's correct because I still have OpenCV-2.4.1 installed, not
OpenCV-2.4.2

Is there a way to enforce qt4 and python27 variants on the existing port
2.4.1 port ?

Thanks,
George