wrapit77 is missing after ncarg macport installed

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Dec 22 23:00:32 PST 2012

On Dec 22, 2012, at 23:47, Guangshan Chen wrote:

> Just notice that wrapit77 is not generated after ncarg macport is successfully installed.
> Here is the wrong message when I try to use WRAPIT command:
> WRAPIT Version: 120209
> /opt/local/bin/wrapit77: Command not found.
> FATAL ERROR: wrapit77 failed
>
> Could anybody figure out how to fix this problem?

I'm not sure why it didn't get installed for you. It did for me:

$ port installed ncarg
  ncarg @6.1.0_1+accelerate+gcc45 (active)
$ port contents ncarg|grep -i wrap
  /opt/local/bin/WRAPIT
  /opt/local/bin/wrapit77

Can you check with "port contents ncarg" whether it's really not there?

If it isn't, try rebuilding ncarg from source, keeping the log:

sudo port clean ncarg
sudo port -nsk upgrade --force ncarg

Then if wrapit77 is still not installed, file a bug report and attach the logfile:

port logfile ncarg