Tcl upgrade failure

Phil Dobbin phildobbin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 05:53:33 PST 2012

Hi, all.

I've just ran selfupdate & it stopped at scanning binaries:

'Scanning binaries for linking errors: 9.9%
 Could not open /opt/local/lib/libtcl8.5.dylib: Error opening or reading
file (referenced from /opt/local/bin/expect)'
~

It then proceeded to throw errors on libnewt & expect & uninstalled them
& then uninstalled Vim (I had it compiled +tcl) & re-installed Vim
without tcl.

I've got the expect & libnewt logs. I should open a ticket I guess? A
quick how-to would be appreciated, I've never had the need to open one
before I don't think.

Cheers,

  Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
CentOS 5.8 & 6.3, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora Beefy & Spherical,