mongod plist

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Wed Feb 8 13:52:51 PST 2012

On Feb 8, 2012, at 12:25 PM, Puneet Kishor wrote:

> In my experimentations, I have accidentally mucked up my org.macports.mongodb.plist and I am wondering how I can recreate it, or if someone can send me the correct plist.

If the plist is provided by a MacPorts port then deactivating and reactivating the port should restore the original file.

# Assuming the port we are working with is named "mongodb".
$ sudo port deactivate mongodb
$ sudo port activate mongodb

# If you are unsure what is provided by a port or want to know which port provides a specific file here are a couple helpful commands.
$ port contents mongodb
$ port provides /Library/LaunchDaemons/org.macports.mongodb.plist

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)