obstack.h

John B Brown jbb at vcn.com
Fri Feb 10 14:51:37 PST 2012

Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> On Feb 10, 2012, at 15:27, John B Brown wrote:
>
>> anacron source requires obstack.h and Xcode on Snow Leopard apparently does not include either that file nor the libs to supply it's defines. How do I compensate for that problem?
>
> The MacPorts anacron port seems to include a copy of obstack.h (and obstack.c). If the port is not working for you, can you elaborate on what exactly happens?
>

>> gcc42 has obstack.h, etc., but will not download from macports to my box.
>
> If you'll elaborate on this problem perhaps we can help you solve it.

jbb at pinball:~
(1): % sudo port -s -f fetch gcc42
--->  Fetching gcc42
Error: gcc42 does not build on Snow Leopard or later.
Error: Target org.macports.fetch returned: unsupported platform
Log for gcc42 is at:
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_lang_gcc42/gcc42/main.log
To report a bug, see <http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets>
jbb at pinball:~
(2): %

	Shalom,

	John B. Brown.
	[jbb at vcn.com]
	358 High Street,
	Buffalo, Wyoming
	82834

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include
the freedom to make mistakes"  Mahatma Gandhi
"There was never a good war or a bad peace."
Benjamin Franklin
"I wonder whether the world is being run
by smart people who are putting us on
or by imbeciles who really mean it."  Mark Twain

1-307-684-9068