Phpmyadmin

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Thu Jan 26 02:27:34 PST 2012

Am Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012, 11:12:21 schrieb Michael Parchet:
> I have installed phpMyadmin throw macport and I have create a
> configuration file using the setup page When I go to
> localHost/phpmyadmin, My password difine with the setup page isn't agree

This may happen if you did not set or even changed the blowfish key during the
setup too.

Make shure do you reload browser and login page before login.

If that don't work - you have to set initial access or check your mysql access
credentials from the console - i.e. by msqlshow . Afaik there is no "default
password" or anything like this when you barely installed MySQL.

good luck,

Niels.
--
---