Compiling errors

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Wed Jul 4 17:58:39 PDT 2012

> :info:build make[2]: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/g++-4.2: No such file or directory
>
> So a simple question: What's missing from my development directory? What got messed up, and how do I fix it?

You don't have g++-4.2.

Murmur/mumble are pretty much a lost cause; their authors only try building on one very specific setup and don't really care about the rest. In this case, you don't have the compiler they use. You might be able to convince it that LLVM suffices, but then you'll run into dependencies that are the wrong arch and other fun things.