Trouble building Pallet app

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Jul 8 00:15:13 PDT 2012

On Jul 8, 2012, at 01:49, Kevin Bradley wrote:

> :info:build /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_sysutils_Pallet/Pallet/work/Pallet/Pallet_Prefix.pch:6:28: error: Cocoa/Cocoa.h: No such file or directory

There are many open tickets for build and runtime problems with Pallet, but this might be a new one. If the problem persists after cleaning and trying again, please file a bug report, and attach this file:

> /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_sysutils_Pallet/Pallet/main.log

However, since Pallet currently has no maintainer, we could really use a volunteer to clean Pallet up a bit and get it working again.