Processing of port gimp-help-en failed

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Jul 31 23:10:01 PDT 2012

On Aug 1, 2012, at 00:13, Jim Graham <spooky130u at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 06:51:08AM +0200, FritzS - gmx wrote:

> Hmmmm, this looks oddly familiar.  In fact, it's EXACTLY what I'm seeing.

The above doesn't actually say very much. It just says gimp-help-en failed to build, but it doesn't say why; to learn why, we'd have to read the main.log. So we don't know, just based on the above, that you were seeing the same error as FritzS.

>>> I've fixed this and resolved this ticket.
>
> Oh, ok.  Well, I just did a port selfupdate, and I'm still getting the
> same error.

If you're sure you've cleaned gimp-help-en, and run selfupdate, and you're still getting a build failure, then please file a bug report in the issue tracker. However, I've resolved the three separate issues with gimp-help-en today, after which the buildbot is now able to build it on Snow Leopard and Lion, and I can build it on Mountain Lion, so I now have some confidence in it at this point.

> Also, what variant do I use to get gimpshop?

I'm sorry, I don't know what gimpshop is or how it can be installed using MacPorts.