graphviz problem: Warning: Could not load "/opt/local/lib/graphviz/libgvplugin_pango.6.dylib" - file not found

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:46:18 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Jeremy Lavergne
<jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org> wrote:
>> /opt/local/lib/graphviz/libgvplugin_pango.6.dylib
>
> What version of libffi do you have installed? It was updated recently which broke graphviz, which was then marked for a rebuild just 30 minutes ago (https://trac.macports.org/changeset/93852).
>
> Try selfupdate and upgrade outdated ports, then see if graphviz works again.

After I run 'sudo port upgrade outdated', I got the following.

--->  Computing dependencies for orbit2
--->  Deactivating orbit2 @2.14.19_0+universal
--->  Cleaning orbit2
--->  Activating orbit2 @2.14.19_1+universal
--->  Cleaning orbit2
Error: Requested variants "" do not match original selection "+universal".
Please use the same variants again, perform 'port clean gconf' or
specify the force option (-f).
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets

Should I run 'sudo port -f clean gconf'? I'm not sure if there is some
unwanted consequence.

--
Regards,
Peng