upgrade Xcode to 4.3 with MacPorts 2.0.4

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 13:00:20 PST 2012

xcode-select -version gives "xcode-select version 2003."

Is that the trouble: I still have the Xcode command-line utilities left
from Xcode 4.2? And if so, how to get rid of them (so that I can
replace them with the current versions)?

The Xcode preferences panel for Components allows one to install the
Command Line Tools, but no apparent way to uninstall them.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305