MythTV port?

Russell Jones russell.jones at physics.ox.ac.uk
Sat Mar 24 13:56:33 PDT 2012

Most people don't file tickets at all, they just think "huh, it doesn't work" and move on. For those who do file bug reports, sometimes there's time to look into the logs and what the problems are, sometimes there isn't. Sure, more detail is better and will get things fixed quicker, but do you think it's a good idea to discourage people from reporting problems?

Russell