Xquartz 2.5.0

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Tue May 15 06:38:10 PDT 2012

Hey we are getting somewhere. I renamed .bash_login and .bash_profile to
the same filenames + killed, opened a new terminal and now I have:

Last login: Tue May 15 20:22:37 on ttys000
You have new mail.
/opt/subversion/bin:/opt/local/bin:opt/local/sbin:/opt/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/bin:/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/opt/X11/bin:/usr/X11/bin

I can now open mate, gedit and the latest Xquartz is used. Gimp 2.8 also
starts and no longer crashed. And MacPorts is back as well! Cool! You are a
genius!

Only now the installed Ruby RVM does no longer start:

jaspersmbp:~ jasper$ rvm
-bash: rvm: command not found

Perhaps when I installed RVM the bash_profile and or bash_login got messed
up...

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 8:25 PM, Jeremy Lavergne <jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org