pandoc

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Sat Nov 3 17:04:42 PDT 2012

On Sat, Nov 03, 2012 at 03:23:27PM -0400, Lenore Horner wrote:
> I see there is a ticket from a few weeks ago that may be related, but
> there's not closure or work-around suggested.
> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/36608

The solution is probably to update hs-utf8-string (and maybe pandoc,
too) to the latest version. This is necessary after updating ghc, which
we finally did a couple of weeks ago.

I am aware of the problem but do not have time to solve it at the
moment. Feel free to provide a patch updating these broken ports (it
should be pretty straightforward if you start from a haskell-related
Portfile I recently updated, e.g., hs-HTTP).

--
Clemens Lang