Install older subversion version

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 23:48:38 PDT 2012

Installed Easy SVN and added that repository. Still getting:
This client is too old to work with working copy '/opt/local/www/site'.
You need
to get a newer Subversion client, or to downgrade this working copy.
See http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#working-copy-format-change
for details.
The tool /usr/local/bin/change-svn-wc-format.py
may be used to convert this working copy to match this SCPlugin (see
'About'),
but you will loose any features of the newer Subversion you may be using.

The tool cannot be used I understood as the latest MacPorts version is
1.7.7 ..