py27-pyqt4: This version of PyQt requires SIP v4.13.3 or later

Eriza Fazli erizzaaaaa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:24:43 PDT 2012

Wow, spot on! there are some files of py27-sip and py27-pyobjc, probably
from my failed attempt to fix it long time ago! I just removed everything
in the folder, selfupdate, upgrade outdated, and retry pyqt4 installation.
Looks good so far!

If you happen to be around Munich, Germany, somehow, let me know I buy you
a beer :)

Thanks!

--
Eriza/97.1910