How use gfortran from gcc47 port?

Derek Lamb derek at boulder.swri.edu
Tue Apr 23 15:33:38 PDT 2013

That would be due to the first two sentences at the beginning of Chapter 2 of that document: "The gfortran command supports all the options supported by the gcc command. Only options specific to GNU Fortran are documented here."  If you're new to compiling, you might want to check out.  The list is long, so you'll forgive them for not replicating it needlessly.

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Overall-Options.html#Overall-Options

Or perhaps less daunting, there are I'm sure bunches of online tutorials.  I found (but have not read) this one, which seems to cover the most useful dozen or so options:
http://phoxis.org/2009/12/01/beginners-guide-to-gcc/

Derek