Installing Wine through ports

Daniel Pesch d-pesch at versanet.de
Wed Apr 24 05:00:19 PDT 2013

Hey there guys,

Im trying to install wine through macports, but get following errors:

$sudo port install wine
--->  Configuring ncurses
Error: org.macports.configure for port ncurses returned: configure failure:
command execution failed
Please see the log file for port ncurses for details:

/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.
org_release_tarballs_ports_devel_ncurses/ncurses/main.log
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
Error: Unable to execute port: upgrade libpng failed

Xcode is updated to the latest and I'm running OSX Lion 10.8.2.

Hope anyone can help me getting rid of those errors.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
fudgi