port selfupdate failing

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 13:09:56 PST 2013

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks. I have tried so many things I don't even remember all of them. I
have also tried the svn syncing you mention, but in "step 3" there one
needs to configure svn to work with a proxy. Since I cannot find a proxy
here, I had to stop there.

Gustavo Seabra <http://goo.gl/7Cphf>
Professor Adjunto, Departamento de Química Fundamental
Coordenador, CENAPAD-PE
Universidade Federal de Pernambuco
Fone: +55-81-2126-7450