10.9.1

Adam Dershowitz Ph.D., P.E. dersh at alum.mit.edu
Thu Dec 19 05:53:20 PST 2013

This is mostly an FYI.  I upgraded from 10.9 to 10.9.1  When I think upgraded a few ports, I started getting:
Warning: Xcode does not appear to be installed; most ports will likely fail to build.

Although it did appear to be working fine.  I opened Xcode, and then closed it.  And now when I do upgrades the warning no longer appears.  So, it seems, as I was hoping, that with the upgrade macports “forgot” about Xcode, and just opening it acted as a “reminder” that it was still installed.

--Adam