Testing php5x-oracle In 64bit Mode?

Petr Vaněk petr at yarpen.cz
Fri Feb 1 12:06:49 PST 2013

On 2/1/13 9:03 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2013, at 13:35, Petr Vaněk wrote:
>
>> well, I talked about dependencies. I remember that qt4-mac has been
recompiled when I tried to install TOra. And it's true, it's 2 arch. And
when I look into "port installed" I see many ports in situation:

>> openssl @1.0.1c_0
>> openssl @1.0.1c_0+universal (active)
>>
>> also qt4:
>
>> so I'll need to cleanup these universals. I can do it manually but
maybe there is something like "rebuild all by new variants..." command.
Is it?

> You don't *need* to clean them up. They'll work fine for you as
universal. You're welcome to uninstall the universal versions and
re-activate the non-universal versions, if you're sure you have no other
ports requiring them to be universal, but everything will still work
fine if you don't.

thanks all for your inputs.
FYI: I use macports as a base for redistributable packages so reducing
the size is important to me.