Disable antivirus when building this port.

Jan Stary hans at stare.cz
Wed Feb 27 01:05:55 PST 2013

While looking at various package's notes
(during the ongoing install notes debate),
I noticed a port with the following notes:

	virtuoso has the following notes:
	Disable antivirus when building this port.

Arguably, it is not of much use to the user
displaying this note _after_ the port has
been installed.

How do we generally deal with such a situation?
Surely the user is not supposed to play catch
with port(1)'s output. Should the port build
exit/pause with this note? Should the port
job recognize notes that need to displayed
_before_ the build even starts, display them
up front and pause?

BTW, why does the virtuoso port need
to have "the antivirus" dissabled?
(Whichever antivirus it may be.)