mysql5, mysql5-server, inkscape are built from source

Davide Liessi dali43 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 07:52:14 PDT 2013

2013/7/5 Clemens Lang <cal at macports.org>:
> You might want to use mysql56 and mysql56-server, unless you
> specifically need the old version.

Unfortunately, I need version 5.1.XX for a couple of projects.

> :) clemens at cSchlepptop:~$ port_binary_distributable.tcl -v mysql5
> dependency 'openssl' has license 'OpenSSL' which conflicts with license 'gpl' from 'mysql5'
> :( clemens at cSchlepptop:~$ port_binary_distributable.tcl -v mysql5-server
> mysql5-server is distributable
> :) clemens at cSchlepptop:~$ port_binary_distributable.tcl -v inkscape
> dependency 'gsl' has license 'GPL-3+' which conflicts with license 'GPL-2' from 'inkscape'

Thanks, I wasn't aware of port_binary_distributable.tcl!
And mysql5-server was a mistake by my side (I misread the shell
messages): it is actually installed from the prebuilt package.
So everything works as expected.

Thanks for the information.
Best regards.
Davide