pdflib

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jul 29 03:53:31 PDT 2013

Hi

I am not sure, but

:info:build /usr/include/strings.h:74:47: error: expected function body
after function declarator

makes me wonder if your Xcode and/or command line tools are not properly
installed. I would start by making sure Xcode is fully up to date, then
start Xcode, and make sure the command line tools are properly installed
from inside Xcode, and also up to date.

Chris