krusader crashes at start

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Thu Mar 14 20:12:21 PDT 2013

Hello,

This is most likely a problem with the $PATH variable in case of
application bundles, as launching it from the command line
(running
/Applications/MacPorts/KDE4/krusader.app/Contents/MacOS/krusader from
the Terminal if default path) seem to
work fine.
I am not sure if there would be an easy way to force the application to
use MacPorts' path when double-clicked.

Cheers,

Nicolas