Where to manually place extra python resources

Sterling Smith smithsp at fusion.gat.com
Wed Mar 20 11:16:23 PDT 2013

Jim,

I raised a similar question at some point about the possibility of a python version of cpan2port, which would basically create a template portfile to do an easy_install of the package in a MacPorts-aware way.  I never heard any feedback.  My guess is that someone familiar with writing ports and with using python packages doesn't have or hasn't taken the time to write such a utility.

-Sterling