xalanc failed update

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue May 7 12:21:24 PDT 2013

On May 7, 2013, at 07:53, David Barto wrote:

> So I proceeded to run with the command:
>
> 	sudo port install xalanc +universal
>
> It failed with the log messages:
>
> :info:configure I do not recognize the bitsToBuild 'le-dependency-tracking'. Please type './runConfigure -h' for help.

I don't get that error, but I do get other errors when trying to build xalanc universal. It does not appear to be honoring the -arch flags, which would be a necessary first step for a successful universal build. I would guess xalanc's universal variant has never worked.

There is a ticket to update xalanc to a newer version. That's probably the first thing we should do.

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/37424