error message in Macports

Madden, Lisa E. (GSFC-619.0)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] lisa.e.madden at nasa.gov
Tue May 28 11:25:06 PDT 2013

Okay, did the sudo port -d sync again to get a verbose output, and it
updated quite a few items.

Here is the last of it:

Total number of ports parsed:  8179
Ports successfully parsed:     8179
Ports failed:                     0
Up-to-date ports skipped:      8927

The list is quite long on what was looked at and updated and added.  To my
eye, I cannot see anything wrong, so tried again with just:

Sudo port sync

And this time it just had:  updating ports tree

And went back to the prompt, no errors!!  Am wondering if doing this in
verbose mode forced it to add the items it needed?

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Lisa

--