Web-based Spotlight server search functionality?

Tabitha McNerney tabithamc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 03:43:01 PST 2013

Thanks Kevin for your suggestion. This seems like a basic but very good
idea (and hopefully not too difficult to put together, I'll have to run
this by my boss). I am kind of surprised that no one else seems to have
done this yet (or so it seems based on the searching I've done so far).

Regards,

-Tabitha