Downgrading squid3

Gaurav Arora garora at nimbuzz.com
Mon Oct 21 06:13:06 PDT 2013

Hi,

First time posting to this list so please go easy on me. :)

I am trying to downgrade squid3 to version 3.1.6 to address an issue
we're having. I have downgraded subversion in the past and have done so
using a checkout of the portfile at a specific revision from the
macports svn. However I am unable to find the repo for squid3. Could
someone please point me to it? Also, is there an easy way to figure out
which revision uses 3.1.6 version of squid?

Thanks,
Gaurav