Updating to Perl 5.16.3 didn't update some packages

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sun Aug 10 14:15:02 PDT 2014

MacBook 10.6.8 (soon to grow up and become Mavericks), BSD geek new to the
Mac fold.

I did a port upgrade on my box (after upgrading "port" itself etc), to
find that Perl got taken from 5.10.0 to 5.16.3+2p.  All well and good,
except that a couple of things (at least) didn't come with it.

So far, it's List::MoreUtils (but List::Util was OK) and Devel::DProf.

Do I need to kludge something with a symlink, correct my ways, or file a
bug report?

Thanks.

-- Dave