X11_MacPort Problem

René JV Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 00:56:00 PDT 2014

Hi

I never said to run them both at the same time ...In fact, I was thinking even about installing only one of the 2.
In my case I remove the launchagent plist for xquartz, so no one tries to auto-start an X server for me. That f*cks up my particular xinitrc, but otherwise it seems to be perfectly possible to run multiple X servers.