2.3.3 build on Linux: results from `make test` (errors)

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Tue Dec 9 02:29:00 PST 2014

> On Dec 9, 2014, at 4:19 AM, René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Would an equivalence lookup table, to be consulted when clang doesn't return an Apple version number, be feasible in tcl?

I'd be less concerned about Tcl and more concerned about the fact that no one's going to want to maintain this version mapping and the non-trivial amount of code that would implement it.

(Not to mention the semantics of the mapping. Apple's versioning does not precisely correspond to LLVM versioning.)

vq
Sent from my iPhone