libjpeg-devel?

Terry Barnum terry at dop.com
Tue Feb 25 17:42:57 PST 2014

I'm having a go at installing freeswitch (VOIP server, www.freeswitch.org) on a 10.9.1 macmini and it has a half dozen dependencies that I'm hoping can be taken care of with macports. The freeswitch Mac wiki says to use Brew <http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Installation_and_Setup_on_OS_X>. I'm a macports guy so I want to see if I can get it working with macports and have them update the wiki.

freeswitch wants libjpeg-devel for header files. The jpeg macport doesn't seem to satisfy this and I don't see a libjpeg-devel or jpeg-devel port. Am I out of luck?

Thanks,
-Terry

Terry Barnum
digital OutPost