Help with DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH

M-Rick m.rick.mac at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:04:05 PDT 2014

Hi

I wanted to install SAGA GIS and forcing MacPorts to build over already existing libraries.
I edited the macports.conf file and added this line but MacPorts doesn't seem to care about…

Is this correct?

extra_env           	DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/GEOS.framework/Versions/Current/unix/lib:/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/Versions/Current/unix/lib: /Library/Frameworks/PROJ.framework/Versions/Current/unix/lib:/Library/Frameworks/PROJ.framework/Versions/Current/unix/lib:/opt/lib

Best regards.