icon generation on OS X 10.6

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 04:55:19 PDT 2014

On 12/07/2014, at 9:03 PM, Marko Käning wrote:
> On 06 Jul 2014, at 13:01 , René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The question is...
>
> I am afraid this has to be directed to KDE-DEVEL, as it might be a CMake issue.

I have a feeling it may be an Apple or MacPorts thing.  I have a game, KSudoku, which
lacks an icon when installed by MacPorts, but has one when installed by kdesrc-build.
The icon disappeared a few months ago, leaving just a default icon in the Dock.

Using Clemens' instructions, I edited the .plist file and copied in a Resources dir
and icns file from the other copy of KSudoku, but still no icon.

Is there some date-stamp clash happening or what?  The .icns file shows all the right
sizes and pics on Preview + Inspector.

Confused, Ian W.