z88 Aurora

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 08:14:54 PDT 2014

z88 Aurora is open source finite element software and the installation places files in /opt/local. Before proceeding with the installation, I wanted to check with the users group to see if this will interfere with my macports installation? There are detailed instructions for manually installing the files which I could use to create a port file. A GTK+-package is required and XQuartz (for Mountain Lion and Mavericks).

One caveat is that you have to change the ownership of /opt/local to "root:wheel" or "YOURUSERNAME:staff“.

Thanks.

Mark